GEM TEAM & Wausaurealestate.com Coldwell Banker Action
- 715 680-0600 Gizo Ujarmeli
- 715 680-0606 Elena Naschke
Schofield, WI 54476
The GEM Team Real Estate isn’t just our job — It’s our FIRST LOVE.
What does GEM stand for?
It stands for Gizo & Elena, the Matchmakers.
Together, Gizo and Elena LOVE matching people to their “just right” home. They know that finding a house is a very personal and emotional process. That’s why they’re committed to finding you real GEMs… instead of just looking. In fact, Gizo is known for saying:
Seeing a house is like going on a date… a House Date. You just KNOW when you’ve found “the right one” — and you fall in love. Something speaks to you from deep within.
Gizo and Elena’s underlying passion for Real Estate is evident in their energetic, can-do attitudes. And their sincere desire to use their time and talents to help others is apparent.
In fact, the entire GEM Team’s business acumen,unparalleled responsiveness, and sincere commitment to you and your needs — combined with their outstanding social media savvy — are just a few of the many reasons they continue to win recognition and industry awards within the Wausau community year after year.
They’re here to help you START YOUR OWN STORY of how you FELL IN LOVE with your new home.
So how did The GEM Team’s story begin? Read on…
It was love at first sight. (Would you expect anything less?)
Gizo saw Elena from across the room and just knew she was “the one.” Together, the couple became top-level figure skaters for the German National Team. Gizo, originally from Georgia (the country, not the state), is a 2x winner of Germany’s National Cup, taking the title in both 1991 and 1992. (You can click here to see a clip of him skating, if you’re interested.)
The couple soon married, and in 2000 they embarked on a global adventure together — moving from Germany to Wisconsin, making the Wausau community their home.
In 2001, Gizo and Elena started a figure-skating school offering professional-level competitive coaching and bringing expert coaches from abroad to the Wausau Area.
In 2005 — keeping with her family’s long history of 30+ years in the Real Estate industry — Elena became a Real Estate professional. A year later, Gizo fell in love with the industry himself and became a licensed Real Estate Broker.
Since 2008, Gizo and Elena have been part of Coldwell Banker Action Realty, the Wausau area’s top Real Estate company, garnering more than 32% of the market share in Central Wisconsin.
In 2008, Gizo and Elena welcomed another member into their family with the birth of their beautiful daughter, Salome Kato. She is truly the fulfillment of their American Dream, and is one of the many reasons that they are so very proud to call America — and the family-friendly community of Wausau — their home.
Gizo and Elena’s GEM Team has become a successful multi-million-dollar company committed to helping families achieve their Real Estate dreams. In fact, The GEM Team has helped nearly 250 families to find their own unique “GEM House” and has achieved nearly $40 million in sales volume since the team’s formation in 2010.
Over the years, The GEM Team has consistently expanded their support team to ensure an unprecedented level of assistance for their clients. Assisting Gizo Ujarmeli and Elena Naschke are full-time Realtors Christal Gabriel, Jen Gumz, and Jill Hamilton; Real Estate Licensee Patti Filak and Lynn Will; who provides office support to the team. Together, their wide plethora of talents and expertise keep The GEM Team of Real Estate professionals among the most innovative and successful in the Wausau Area.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you achieve your commercial or residential Real Estate dreams.
The GEM Team “Finding you real GEMs… instead of just looking.”
- Courtesy & Respect
- Appreciation & Attentiveness
- Creativity & Initiative
- Honesty & Accountability
“The Talk of the Town”
- “I've bought and sold many houses over the years, and have never met a more dedicated and hard-working realtor than Gizo. He was always able to answer any questions that I had regarding properties, and very prompt in answering my emails and phone calls, any time of the day or night. When I was trying to sell my home, he was able to bring a full-price offer in a short amount of time. I highly recommend him to anyone selling or searching for real estate in Central Wisconsin!” — Jayne Wood
- “I had a great experience working with Gizo, both in selling my old home and buying my new one. He is very knowledgeable of the housing market in Central WI. He answered any questions I had and listened to my concerns. He put a lot of time and effort into selling my home. I recommend him to anyone selling or buying a new home. Gizo will get it sold!” — Garrick DeMeyer
- “Hello Gizo !!! YOU DID IT! I’d like to thank you again for everything you did for us and for all the hard work and professional and excellent customer service you demonstrated while finding and negotiating the purchase of our new house… I wish you continued success.” — Marcelo Coscio
- 2016 Diamond Producer Award
- 2015 Diamond Producer Award
- 2014 Diamond Producer Award
- 2013 Diamond Producer Award
- 2012 Diamond Producer Award
- 2011 Diamond Producer Award
- 2010 Gold Producer Award